Many of the inefficiencies existing in the automotive glass business have been passed down through the years and are a part of the culture today. Fortunately, there is a solution! We have developed a set of curriculum to assist your business in overcoming these cost-draining activities so you can make more or invest in more rewarding activities. Don’t think you need help? Ask yourself these questions and make note of your answers:
- How many phone calls does your business answer daily?
- How many phone inquiries does your business close daily?
- What is your average gross profit per installation or repair?
- What is your break-even point for profit?
- How many installations or repairs do you perform monthly for your largest customer?
- How much revenue and profit does your largest customer represent monthly?
- How much money did you spend this past year on marketing tools?
- How many installations or repairs did this investment return?
If you answered no to questions 1 & 2, you need to take our Customer Service Excellence class. If you answered no to 3 & 4, sign up for our Financial Management course. For questions 5 & 6, a no answer indicates a need to sign up for our Sales Planning and Execution class and answering no to questions 7 & 8 indicate a need for our Marketing Execution and Analysis course.
These 4 classes comprise the backbone of any organization in any industry. If you are weak in any one area, this is a competitive disadvantage. Our classes make it easy to turn a weakness into strength. Each class lasts approximately 2 hours each and will return immediate results provided you apply the education. Our classes are interactive to reinforce learning. Sign up today!